01 Features of The Bidet Attachment for Toilets
Non-electric: Require no electricity or batteries to operate.
Adjustable water pressure: Easily customize the water pressure from soft to strong with adjustable knob.
Adjustable water temperature: Connecting warm water bidet attachment to your sink’s hot water line, then simply turn the control knob to adjust the washing temperature.
Self-cleaning nozzle: The self-cleaning function allows you to run fresh water over nozzles after washing to keep it clean.
- Retractable nozzle: Nozzle retracts back while not in use to get extra protection.
- Adjustable angle nozzle: Anjustable angle function to change the cleaning position
Rear and front wash: One nozzle with adjustable angle function to achieve rear and front wash.
02 The Bidet Attachment for Toilets OEM & ODM Service
Color: You can customize whole pink, black, blue or other colors bidet attachment. Or colored parts are also possible.
Logo: Your logo can be printed with proper methods.
Decoration cover(optional): The decoration cover can be customized with your logo.
Nameplate(optional): The nameplate can be designed with color, look and logo as you like.
Knob: Color and shape of knob can be customized, for example chrome plated knob, wood look knob.
Package: Neutral packaging or color box packaging, both are available.
03 How to Install the Bidet Attachment for Toilets?
Installing a bidet attachment is so easy to add the washing and cleaning function to your bathroom toilet. You can DIY at home and complete the installation in 4 easy steps within 30 minutes.
- Remove the toilet seat on the top of your toilet bowl.
- Mount the bidet attachment to the toilet bowl.
- Connect the bidet attachment to your clean water supply with T-valve. (Regarding the warm water bidet attachment, it is necessary to connect it to the hot water line of the sink to achieve warm water.)
- Place the toilet seat back and use the nozzle to spray, wash and clean your butt.