01 Features of The Toilet Add On Bidet
Non-electric: Require no electricity or batteries to operate.
Adjustable water pressure: Easily customize the water pressure from soft to strong with adjustable knob.
- Self-cleaning nozzles: The self-cleaning function allows you to run fresh water over nozzles after washing to keep it clean.
- Retractable nozzles: Nozzle retracts behind guard gate while not in use to get extra protection.
Nozzle guard gate: It protects nozzles from splashback.
Rear wash: The nozzle angled towards the rear for a refreshing clean.
Feminine wash: Another nozzle angled higher with a softer spray for sensitive areas.
02 The Toilet Add On Bidet OEM & ODM Service
Color: You can customize whole pink, black, blue or other colors bidet attachment. Or colored parts are also possible.
Logo: Your logo can be printed with proper methods.
Decoration cover(optional): The decoration cover can be customized with your logo.
Nameplate(optional): The nameplate can be designed with color, look and logo as you like.
Knob: Color and shape of knob can be customized, for example chrome plated knob, wood look knob.
Package: Neutral packaging or color box packaging, both are available.
03 How to Install the Toilet Add On Bidet?
Installing a bidet attachment is so easy to add the washing and cleaning function to your bathroom toilet. You can DIY at home and complete the installation in 4 easy steps within 30 minutes.
- Remove the toilet seat on the top of your toilet bowl.
- Mount the bidet attachment to the toilet bowl.
- Connect the bidet attachment to your clean water supply with T-valve.
- Place the toilet seat back and use the nozzle to spray, wash and clean your butt.